Hi, buddies Paytm is largest e-commerce website and mobile recharge site in India. Are you facing problem in searching for Paytm customer care Number and paytm customer care number India, how to contact Customer care paytm contact no then you are in the right place. First, I will give a small Introduction about paytm app for Android.
It was first started as bill payments and mobile recharge mobile domain. Later became as a mobile wallet. This service became a most preferred mode of payment across leading consumer Internet companies.
Paytm customer care no tollfree:
While using this app, we will face so many problems while the transaction is going on from your paytm wallet. In that cases, we try to search for the paytm complaint no. But unable to find paytm customer care number. Don’t worry we’re here for your assistance. Down here is the full details about how to contact paytm care.
Paytm customer care Tollfree no details are :
|paytm customer care toll free||
|paytm customer care number Bangalore||+91 80 41237197|
|paytm customer care number Chennai||+91 44 24350197|
|paytm customer care number Mumbai||+91 22 26133197|
|paytm customer care number Kolkata||+91 33 40005197|
|paytm customer care toll free head office||+91 120 4770770|
|paytm customer care no in delhi||+91 120 4770770|
You can also send your queries through Paytm Customer care email id: [email protected]
- Paytm Customer care email id: [email protected]
- Paytm Customer Care Number India: +91-9643979797, 12038883888
- Paytm toll-free number for Recharge related queries: 1800-1800-1234 / 0120-3062244, 12038883888
- Paytm toll free number for Shopping related queries: 0120-3062244
- Paytm ticket raises link for Paytm wallet related queries: Click Here & Select issue type.
- Paytm ticket raise link for Paytm Utility bill payments related queries: Click Here & Select type of Issue.
- Paytm toll free number for Bus ticket booking related queries: +91-9555123123
- For any other Queries – 0120-3062244
Some of the services offered by Paytm:
Paytm Recharge – The website provides prepaid mobile recharge , postpaid mobile recharge, DTH recharge & Data Card recharge. All operators Mobile numbers can be recharged in India using paytm.
Paytm Bill Payments
- Paytm provides Landline[ Airtel , MTS & Connect ] and gas [ Adani Gas , Mahanagar gas , siti energy ] bill payments.
- Electricity bill payments [ AVVN , BSES , BEDCPL , JVVN , MVVL , NPPD , Reliance Energy, SNDL , SBPD , Tata Power & Torrent power Ltd ] .
Paytm Hotel Booking – The website provides online hotel booking services. It covers most of the major cities for online hotels reservations in India.
Paytm Bus Ticket Booking Service – Recently Paytm has started online bus booking service on its website & mobile app. For this service promotion website is offering huge cashback offers on bus booking services.
Paytm Metro Card Recharge – Now Mumbai Metro users can recharge their metro card, using paytm metro card recharge service. First of all this service is only available for Mumbai metro card users.
Paytm wallet – Paytm wallet is India’s largest mobile payment service platform. It has about 40mn Paytm wallet users. Paytm has semi-closed wallet service approved by RBI. While using paytm money transfer to bank account, customers can pay for all services because they are offered by paytm. The wallet can also be used to pay for other website payment transactions.
Some of the sites which offer Paytm wallet as payment mode are BookMyShow, Shopclues, Foodpanda, Nearbuy, IRCTC, Firstcry and much more. Now paytm wallet users can send paytm cash to and from other paytm users from the mobile app.
Similar searches: paytm cc no, paytm complaint no, paytm customer service, paytm cc, paytm helpline email
So folks, hope this post helped you. The information about paytm customer care contact details are latest contact details. If so, please visit our website daily for more posts like paytm money to bank transfer and guide to how to use paytm. If any updates come will assist you with further more information.